KGL 9.52% 11.5¢ kgl resources limited

re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... At least HC...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... At least HC provides us with a limited but nonetheless real ability to be heard. You may scoff but these directors and managers do read this forum. The best thing we can do is make sure we consistently share our thoughts and frustrations on this and/or other platforms, communicate directly to management and board members and make sure we send in our votes.

These small caps like to bleed investors at similar rates to producing mid caps. The renumeration packages are completely out of step with investor expectations and is why the mining industry in this country is fast becoming unattractive. KGL is a prime example of seeking rewards for little or no gain. This package is so far from equitable that I tend to think these guys should be wearing masks and yelling “hand over the money”.
    What do we have; a marginal resource (in pre feasibility stage) , a potential CAPEX of $300m+, a project that is 1500km+ from port via a notorislousely bad dirt road and expensive rail and a management group with a very questionable performance record.

Why do we have Simon sitting in an office in Brisbane when we could have him sitting in a nice demountable on Jervois close to the only action. I guess with millions in the bank these guys may be driven by delusions of grandeur rather than results.

The resource at Jervois needs to shore up enough for it to be attractive to a mid or big miner so the money we have needs to be spent very wisely. There is no third time for this company. If they burn the cash here without significant results such as selling a proven asset this will be the end of the company and of course our money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $65.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.8¢ $6.218K 56.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27340 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 38586 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.