CND 0.00% 3.3¢ condor energy limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-5

1. 221 Posts.
    But, we all know there's zero chance of anything happening that the oard don't want to happen right?

All these " Corporate Consulting" fees, $153k here, $100k there, $253k there.... all insignificant and totally justifiable... though do not need to be justified, because the board approved them. Shareholders aren't even allowed to know what the $253k of fees was even for. All the cash is used by Directors to further their own interests, yet deemed "Profitable " for BKp becaseu of a $20k profit for the year... well worth having all the cash out there as unsecured loans to themselves. I wish I'd listened years ago when posters in the know claimed that "these guys just raise money from the market and pay the majority of it to themselves" (til there's almost nothing left then claim another CR necessary to meet funding commitments. - then claim no funding commitments necessary so it's fine to keep expensing things that shareholders aren't allowed to know about )

It really makes me physically ill thinking about it.

IF father and son can take an extra 1/4M out of the business in one year and justify it with 2 words only ' Corporate consulting ' then what hope is there of anything ever actually being profitable for shareholders rather than only directors ? Very little I would say.

BKP is doing my head in, the ethics just are completely absent in my opinion and I can't see any indication whatsoever that actions are taken in the genuine interest of shareholders rather than that of directors, or how else could they keep taking so much money out of the business yet virtually the only incoming monies is when someone 'gives' BKP more cash. There's no actual revenue of any significance, just outgoing fees

Think it's time I simply forgot about this bizirkus circus, left some alerts on and just assumed it'll do nothing but pay fees. I'm told I should be concerned about more than just the share price if I keep posting, thoguh I doubt Directors care one way or the other what we say anymore, all bases covered right...untouchables.

Makes me sick.

Will be trying real hard to not bother looking anymore, no more posts, no more caring one way or the other. They'll do whatever they want ongoing and that's that.

Falling for all the smoke and mirrors around BKP was one of the stupidest things I've ever done.

There's absolutely nothing good I can think of or say about the way this company is run so bugger it... we all know what they say about having nothing good to say.

Hopefully you won't hear from me again... at least not for quite a while. ( Cheers and laughter from the peanut gallery )

See Ya, ( cantstanjia )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.52am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.