ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 887 Posts.
    So
    - What sort numbers will a partner agreement contain?
    - Who else can we expect to be new partners/clients?

Thanks to Abdm who posted this - we have an idea already who the partner/client list will be in the forthcoming prospectus. One of those partners mentioned is Connexion Media (Note - check out their homepage - and the blurb on Cloud Telemetry & Services... straight out of the Buddy handbook!
    To get an idea how relevant they are becoming to Buddy - check out this 22nd September 2014 video (Note- at the 3.50sec point talks about an interesting forthcoming deal - Also I learned Connexion Media is not just about selling internet radio - BUT ABOUT SMART-CAR DATA... which is where the Buddy connection/agreement (below) comes in):

So back to my first question:
    - What sort numbers will a partner agreement contain?
    I think we may have a guide here - this screen grab (thanks Abdm) of page 49 of the Connexion Media Prospectus of April 2014:

As for potential partners/customers for Buddy - check out Connexion Media News Page:
    What I find most interesting is this highlight blurb from the Frankfurt International Motor Show (IAA) 2015:

September 22nd 2015, Melbourne, Australia: Connexion Media Limited (ASX:CXZ) ('Connexion') is pleased to advise that miRoamer, Connexion's next generation internet radio product, has been widely showcased at the Frankfurt International Motor Show (IAA) 2015 and is now available in over 40 car models by world leading automotive manufacturers, including Volkswagen, Peugeot, Citroen, Daimler, Skoda and Seat. miRoamer is being demonstrated at the Show as part of MirrorLink, the leading industry standard for car-smartphone connectivity.

So is it reasonable to assume - because of the Buddy/ Connexion Media Agreement - Buddy is now working with some of the above multi-nationals car manufacturers?

I think we will find out in the forthcoming prospectus... I don't this is an unreasonable expectation. Ford is already a Connexion Media client... I suspect Buddy's relationship with Ford was probably formed through Connexion Media.

So to think there may be more Buddy business/partners via Connexion Media, is not unreasonable!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.