AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-106

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    You're rhetoric is changing because you know I am right - read my posts they outline how and why an Australian qualified CPA can work in the US without a US state licence.

CPA verify only links to state databases, read my post 16147076 to see why Nick won't appear there. Again NASBA have a reciprocal agreement with Australia to recognise Australian CPA's through a different non-state based process, you can be a full US CPA without appearing on their registers through IQAB go read the NASBA website.
    Your mistake is in believing that all information is available online and that CPA verify is exhaustive indeed the website itself states that it is not. Your research skills are inadequate and the information you post/link does not in any way prove your argument.

https://www.cpaverify.org/participating-states/

The IQEX/IQAB route for Australians is not state administered it is run by NASBA and the AICPA directly, therefore Nick will not appear on those lists.

If you cannot acknowledge this post or that your sources are not exhaustive enough to prove you right, I will again take that as acknowledgement that you accept the content of this post.

It appears you are "making this up" as I am linking to credible sources and outlining why yours are insufficient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.