AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Let me re post it - without the Dog doo doo... so all can see...

1. 616 Posts.
    Let me re post it - without the Dog doo doo... so all can see the real stuff, not the the garbage that this heavily medicated person posts

Littegreenman and FrankMe --- Exactly !!!
    I emailed NC and really just say sorry for all of this, because frankly its not right. He said to me again "who is this guy. Tell him to show his face to me and lets see how that works out for him. Normally I don't waste my time on this garbage, but Im happy to when someone wants to personally attack me. Get his details, as much as you can and then its my turn. If he is an industry guy or even an ex employee he has stepped over a big line. It would be fun, Id have a field day"

He went on to say.... which is even more to the point "What the F*&CK does it matter. This is a chemical business. I not practicing in either. They are simply certifications, thats all. Nothing more nothing less. Isn't it more about whether Im doing a good job or not as CEO... Holy Sh&it, like I said hopefully I'll get my turn with this lunatic. Anyway, Im on the hill today, Ive got to go."
    Ive held back a bit on carrying on about why VC is a moron and his character is so wrong, so Id like to point out some things about the person VC looses sleep over.

NC has done some wonderful things not just for Alexium but for the community. Lets put this into perspective. He is a great family man, with what I can see as two lovely children. We know he sacrificed heaps to move to the US to rebuild a failing company. His wife moved country and left her family, with a 6 week old baby and 2 YO girl for NC, so NC could re build AJX. I have been speaking to NC for over two years now, and I also know that he left what is now his 17 YO son in a boarding school to move to the State... Are you fu*cking kidding me. Im not a father, but for a father to leave a then 15 yo son in a boarding school to take on a crappy job with what was a crappy company is unbelievable... just unbelievable commitment to AJX and shareholders and sacrifice for all of us. Then he packs them up again and moves them to DC because he knows thats where he has to be..... and why.... all for AJX and its growth !!
    He has created jobs for people that would never get an opportunity anywhere else. He has created wealth for staff that would never see. anywhere else. he has made everybody money, the board, brokers, insto's.. you name it.

Everyone has been effected POSITIVELY because of NC sacrifices. I know he has employed ex serviceman that would otherwise never have been given a chance elsewhere. Not only that, he has taken a company that was on the bones of its butt, and built it to a nearly 300 mil MC and $1 share price.
    He has change the lives of many, many shareholders (my life has never been better) and if it wasn't for NC, I would never imagine having or doing the things I have done over the last 2 years. He has employed a cancer suffered that has had over 100 operations and still under go treatment who wasn't afford a chance to work anywhere else, so he gave that person a job !
    Now lets move onto what he does outside AJX...........
    He supports cancer research and rode his bike for 8 days from Greenville to Maine and raised over 15K for kids cancer. He donated money for a disabled girl to buy a recumbent bike to a group called Village Wrench so she could be mobile. He has supported internships for young men and women in AJX.

Since moving to DC, he has support the wounded warrior program and donated and participated in events for wounded soldiers. He is about to run a half mile marathon in October for US Marine Vet's. He got involved with Make a Wish foundation for kids and participated in sending a young girl with cancer to Disney World on his own dime. He was Santa Clause at his kids school. He has supported another cancel ride that is happen this month with a 5K donation as well on his own dime.
    The staff member I spoke to at AJX even told me, that there is not one staff member at AJX that wouldn't "walk over hot coals" for him. They love him.

Moderated version HAHAHA........No matter what you may think about AJX, your personal attention on NC is wrong. He has done NOTHING to you yet you find it right to keep on at it. You want to keep coming after the company go for it, but NC is a good guy, a decent guy and we aren't all perfect and we all have fault (expect you) and I suggest you show your face to him and him alone and then you can see what side of him he is really like.

Draw a line in sand moron and try and maintain even the smallest bit of ethics and do the right thing and stick to the company not the person. I never knew half of this until I asked and now that I know it just makes you even more sick. Why don't you do what right for once in all of this and give it up. Fine what you can about how AJX won't work and try and convince us....... but enough on NC
    Im done!
    Have a good night all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.