AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-144

1. 18,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

Geez - listen
    This is irrelevant.
    The fact that you have not responded to my comments but picked up on others suggests to me that you've decided that I am completely irrelevant, you love what I write or you know I'm correct and so avoid it altogether. So I'm going to keep posting this until you pay attention so that every time you post something incorrect I can remind everyone of the facts. That requires no effort for me but makes sure that your attempts to insult a decent man are counterbalanced by the truth

So here it is

This is very tedious isn't it? For all of us. I notice that VC hasn't responded to my posting and that's just fine but let me continue post by post to dismantle his erroneous arguments:

1. I have sighted a copy of a certificate issued by the AICPA with an accreditation in Business Valuation
    2 This is consistent with the posting by Octavarium
    Date: 01/10/15, Time: 23:47:08 Post #: 16101668
    That post read "You will find NC listed as an ABV CPA Here"
    3. To quote the AICPA directly
    (http://www.aicpa.org/interestareas/forensicandvaluation/membership/pages/abvcredentialoverview.aspx and frequently asked questions)

The Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) Credential positions valuation professionals as the premier business valuation service providers who differentiate themselves by going beyond the core service of reaching a conclusion of value and creating value for clients through the strategic application of this analysis
    Eligibility
    Do I have to be a member of the AICPA to apply for the credential?

Yes. Only members in good standing with the AICPA can use the CPA/ABV credential. The CPA/ABV credential is granted exclusively by the AICPA.

Do I need an active CPA license to practice public accounting to become a CPA/ABV?
    No. You must hold a valid and unrevoked CPA certificate issued by a legally constituted state authority and meet other prescribed requirements. You do not need to have an active CPA license.

I would say its reasonable to assume that before NC was given his certificate they checked his eligibility
    So VC I think it is time to cease and desist from your allegations, insinuations and propositions - all of which seem to be designed to bring Nick into disrepute. Since you appear to attempt to get round the moderators' rules about defamation by suggesting you might be wrong let me state categorically that in the face of solid evidence from you to the contrary -You ARE wrong. Time to stop on this one. It's done. It's over.
    I guess we are very fortunate to now have on public record that our CEO knows something about business value!!!

Parsifal
    Some people will never find the holy grail

Last edited by Parsifal: 10/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.