AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Yep - I agree. Thanks Parsifal This mental case (VC) is a...

1. 616 Posts.
    Yep - I agree. Thanks Parsifal

This mental case (VC) is a nothing, a no one. Hiding and focusing on a single point. This is why I IMO personal am sure its the ex employee that Red Bar and I know. But I won't stoop to VC...

What Im going to do, is do what he does and thats attack people personal for no reason.... so I recommend that we stop worrying about what he say because frankly Parsifal .... Who gives a S*&IT... I don't care if NC has a hobby in shagging sheep.... lets refer back to the points of my longer email.

Im sorry for VC... He is naturally mentally unstable and in capable of of sticking to what this forum is about and that what AJX is doing...and YES... its making money... I CANT WAIT for the 4C to come out, why.... because I just can't, other than having a strong relationship built with trust with NC pays of at times... but it will again show this mental unstable, very sad person how so....so incorrect he is !!!

So lets sit back and wait and see... in the mean time... if the mental case wants to keep going about a point NO ONE give a poo about let him.... we simply follow the same level that he maintains and that we start attacking him.

He is naturally a looser in life and business if this is how he approaches things, but then again.... being the ex employee we think he is...I guess he was on a winner with what he got of of AJX for be a screw up..... just IMO

As annoying as it is to keep going... this is kinda fun... especially when e hasn't actually figured out that NO ONE cares !!! So funny! Id actually listen to him he suggested the chemistry is bad... but then again... it would all be garbage... The major tool has simply killed any credibility on the forum on anything he says. He has done us all a favor cause he is one less troll we don't have to take seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.