BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

On a very quick read I cannot see anything that would convince...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    On a very quick read I cannot see anything that would convince me to vote YES.
    I am in this since August after second hand advice from MorganS (investment prompted by a huge drop post IPO - I was expecting a more rapid rebound by now).
    First class tech - very mediocre management - not a good mix. By the time they get to monetise the value there may not be much left in patents or we'll be overtaken by market forces.
    So my suggestion would be to, 1. vote NO to all (no explanation / achievements listed / communicated to convince me I should support the huge payouts - quite the opposite), 2. write an open letter from the shareholders to be communicated / addressed at the AGM.
    I am not sure how the top 20 looks like but I am afraid there are enough "friendly" votes to support the proposed resolutions. This, unfortunately is the nature of a lot of ASX small companies - most directors or related parties make fortunes while "retail investors" are loosing money. Sometime it ends up in courts but far too rarely.

zest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.