CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy form, page-15

1. 176 Posts.
    All shareholders should vote AGAINST all resolutions
    Resolution 1 Remuneration with such an appalling result what justifies such high remuneration

Resolution 2 Re appointment of Director directors are responsible and there needs to be a change

Resolution 3 Additional placement capacity of 10% - this together with normal 15% limit means that control of the company could pass without all shareholders having any say in the matter.

This company belongs to the shareholders - not to the directors - and you should make yourself heard - collectively shareholders can make a difference - this is the once a year opportunity to do something.

So if you are a shareholder I encourage you to vote.
    I sold out earlier this year at a significant loss and am fearful of the future for the remaining shareholders.

If anyone is going to the meeting they might ask why the lease to Tony Sage's entity was
    . extended before its due date
    . not put up for shareholder approval.
    I find it hard to accept it is on normal arms length terms in a lessees market with a surplus of space in Perth and no discount on the rental. where is the benefit to CFE [we can see the benefit to Sage].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.