OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Yes Ron, very interesting, and a bit intriguing really. The...

1. 6,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Yes Ron, very interesting, and a bit intriguing really.

The three wells GB have drilled to date do appear to be in the option area comparing those two slides.
    The thing that seems to fly in the face of that is the question from the Euroz guy and MA's response.....the two appraisals will be on some older wells??? I guess we can only wait and see what transpires.

In regard to any drilling in the upcoming season, I guess it could be argued that GB already has the necessary drilling permits (depending on what they want to drill), and may only need to update the season of the drill??
    Slide 13 in the GB preso shows 6 permitted wells.
    The State of Alaska DNR approval (9 Jan 2015) for the 2014/2015 drilling season states...
    "This Plan Decision (Decision) will authorize three exploration wells (Alkaid #1, Phecda #1, and Talitha #1 or #3) and associated ice roads and ice pads on two or three oil and gas leases. The exploration wells may be production tested and hydraulically fractured and may include laterals, sidetracks, or additional penetrations from the same exploration pad.
    This Decision would authorize any exploration activities described herein."

Also from the DNR document, those wells were located as follows...
    "The three exploration wells are located within a 3 mile wide, 11 mile long corridor immediately west of the Dalton highway, beginning approximately 19 miles south of Deadhorse."

Not too far off the drilling season now and we've a lot to be filled in on, imo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $45.96K 3.861M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4084288 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 16707875 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.