EGR 1.02% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Interesting article and there is a lot to like about the lack of...

1. 4,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Interesting article and there is a lot to like about the lack of superlatives used,

I just hate superlatives ....
    they just cheapen the message you are tying to convey enormously

EXTRACT

"[ KfW IPEX-Bank is one of the world to the German KfW Bank, one of the leading development banks, and has a long track record in the mining sector, also in Africa. What to Kibarans
    Strategy fits to develop its three graphite projects in Tanzania to an East African graphite center to be positioned to especially the demand of the European market
    meet.

That Kibaran received confirmation about the basic suitability of Epanko for a loan loss guarantee, based in large part on the fact that the company already
    Purchase agreements with European distributors and graphite with the German ThyssenKrupp (WKN 750000) a total of 30,000 tonnes of graphite per year
    can show.

Now more checks are carried out by the federal government before a final status may be granted for the guarantee for the Untied Loan. It is part of Kibarans
    Strategy to obtain this guarantee to ensure that the credit component of the necessary for the Epanko development investments.

The company had submitted recently an updated growth strategy, which confirmed that the graphite projects Epanko and Merelani-Arusha in Tanzania have the potential,
    from the sixth year of production together to produce 150,000 tons of graphite concentrate per year. That&s an increase of 50% compared to the previous estimate of 100,000 tons per Year. ]"

edit : sorry ... that should be Not Held as my position
    Last edited by jamesph61: 31/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $25.62K 264.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 96954 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.