SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-3

1. 74 Posts.
    Thanks Chilloutman.

Along with what you have mentioned I think the key here is that for the retail investors, it is clear the direction that the company is going in now and will be able to capitalize on this technology better with that focus.

While I am not keen on dilution, I believe it is part and parcel of this kind of new technology development.

The main thing to note, despite some potential dilution, so far SHE / POW has treated the offer subscribers very very well. 5x in less than a year is phenomenal by any standards, and I think with clarity in direction and certainty of funding, we'll see some other major gains.

I just hope the Directors are on notice to be careful with shareholders funds and ensure any future benefits come to the shareholders first and not themselves, as the shareholder acceptance and further funding of the C1/C2 is making them all very rich and even more so if they can perform!

I noticed BRW Young Rich 200 had a fellow Perth entrant with a debut of $536m this year. So it seems Perth is still a place where dreams come true!

Cheers, DYOR, and hopefully we won't be needing any luck ! I'll certainly be all in...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1263120 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.