SMN 5.26% 40.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-30

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Hi Guys, what can you say about the market, that has not already been mentioned a million times!

There is an article that has been advertised and written by Team Invest.

In a nutshell, how to invest like Warren Buffett.

Well well well, everybody seems to be so fixated in one mans journey, that they can't see the forest for the trees.

Don't get me wrong, I love the mans quotes. Other than that, im not interested. My view is Mr Buffett is an Indian Giver, and there are many other business leaders that can inspire you to reach your goal. Such a leader could be Microsoft's Bill Gates or our own Mr Forrest.

The point is, the skys the limit and if your goal is to be the Mount Everest of the market, then get yourself into a business, surround yourself with the smartest minds and pray to Buddha that lady luck is with you to reach that 1% at the top of the apex.

That right, 99 % of hopefuls will fail. Unfortunately, the people at Team Invest are not going to tell you that mathematically, even they cannot put 99% of the worlds population into the top 1% that reach the apex.

But like any great business, give us your money and we will tell you that dreams are free, and we are the ones getting richer from your proceeds

So summing up, we brainwash you, and we get rich so everyone can read about us in 20 years about how successful we were!

Moral of the story is, be the best you can, enjoy your lifes journey, and god willing if your lucky to fall into the 1% category, be thankful and give back without expectation of being just an Indian Giver.

P.S Im a Jesse Livermore and David Schwartz fan

Use your own magic to think big, just like the managers at SMN. These guys are BIG THINKERS!

Thats why they are never worried about the gyrations of day to day fluctuations of chicken littles day investors.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $86.35K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.