88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Lazarus, It's unfortunate you have a problem with the LTIG, its...

1. 110 Posts.
    Lazarus,

It's unfortunate you have a problem with the LTIG, its purpose is to keep us all informed, not just the few who choose to write to him directly. Dave has given the LTIG his "full support" as he said answering the same questions many time over is not the best use of his time.

Many of us spend significant amounts of money on travelling and hotel bills to meet Dave, Paul and Steve and it is good to be able to meet them in person and share our findings and thoughts with other investors.

Having met Dave Wall on three occasions I can assure you we are all in very safe hands. Dave is very aware of any conflicts the LTIG or talking directly to individual shareholders could potentially present and he is not at all shy from answering difficult questions firmly but honestly and openly where he can.

The 88e Long Term Investors Group is a two way communications medium. It's not a "club" as you suggest in your question, it is an open forum just like HotCopper and LSE. We have two websites, www.88einvestors.com which sets out our aims and objectives and a wiki site http://88ewiki.wikidot.com/ where investors can contribute more permanent research and opinion by logging in with a user name and password exactly like we all do here. It is a great source of information where new investors can quickly get up to speed with 88e.

We now have 1300 members around the world all interested in learning more about 88e activities and everyday more are asking to join us. We all have one thing in common: the success of our investment in 88e.

I will remove your question 6 from the list as I am not sure how Dave can usefully answer such a question. But I would very much encourage you to join us again, you always have something interesting too say on HotCopper, read by many other investors. It would be good to have your support. It would be excellent if you were to start you own blog page on 88ewiki to help us promote 88e to new investors.

Tim Ashdown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $21.96K 8.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
273 374806090 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 619525200 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.