88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-34

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    I lied....couldn't resist the dangled carrot.

@Tim0 , ....thanks.

@Meso1973 or belisce6, thank you for your incisive character analysis. Which "emotion" do you think I am betraying?  Anger, love, joy, trepidation, fear, disgust, happiness, ...? Perhaps just genuine investor questioning.  You don't think big investors sit down and have blunt and direct conversations with the proponents of an investment?  Or is just that you don't believe that pip-squeak retail investors should?  Likewise, any seasoned and confident CEO will not only expect such questions, but welcome them as discerning investors will be motivated if he answers 'well'.

As to the CR issue, you are out of date.  I have long since and repeatedly said that while we are waiting for articulation from the BoD as to their reasons - from what a rational investor can assume to be the reasoning, I respect the decision that they have made. I may not agree with it, but I accept it.  They are appointed and remunerated by us to make such decisions with access to far more data and information than we investors have.

As I posted at length on this very thread prior to being aware of the CR being announced, there are other factors that lead me to believe that the BoD is taking us a tad for granted.  If anything, that feeling has given me a sense of resolve to up the ante in how some of the LTH's engage with the MD.  Not adversarial and certainly not unsupportive - but one on which a robust set of direct questions must be asked.  Whether and how he answers will be telling, not just for me I'm sure.  It saddens me that fellow investors are scared of seriously questioning the proponents of their investments. Or perhaps it is a cultural thing.

You will note from my questions that only the first few pertain to the CR and most of these may disappear (or be fine tuned) if we are afforded an announcement on the details behind this.  Most of the CR questioning is around longer term implications.  By the way, if no CR had been announced, there would still be a few CR questions on my list.

Just curious Bel...which questions offend your sensibilities and why?
    Last edited by Lazarus65: 04/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.87K 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 75016937 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 603408764 231
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.