ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

I am confident that there is 6.9 million share that will oppose...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I am confident that there is 6.9 million share that will oppose these resolutions thus far. If u speak for an additional 1.2 mil it certainly sends a clear signal.

I totally agree that we have to be sensible in these decisions, Like you 1ForDaMoney i am here for a clear & compelling fundamental story that will unfold over the midterm. I am confident that if we can all agree together on this forum we can inflict change for the better and bring the right people on board that will free up Simon's time and allow him to concentrate on corporate, M&A and funding. We are not a small Adelaide company any more, we have to be thinking bigger and act significantly faster.

SM is by all means doing a wonderfull job, but is def not given the support that is required, The rest of the board are not holding there own and justifying why they are the right people for the job, let alone why they deserve to be significantly incentivised, when we as long term shareholders are not.
    Lets be honest who cares about a 3c Div in the grand scheme of things when with all that went on in the last 12 months. How is it that the board did not significantly move the SP ?
    There is a clear disconnect with the market. Wrong strategy ?

Reminder to all is this is not a trading stock, Having said that it s the role of the board to move the SP and create value for shareholders to purchase and exit and thus recycling the registry.
    The other option is to issue stock to some serious north american longer term investors or broking houses, who will help drive there investment. This may not sit well with some folk out there but it has to be a viable option that will accelerate projects in the near term and still be able to fully realise our significant potential for the midterm. Remembering we have 49 mill on issue we can afford to give a bit of the pie away now to leap frog in growth so long as it is a win win scenario.

We are competing with thousands of other listed company's for investor $$
    They want a Return on Investment on a yearly basses, through real value & realised share price growth.

We have to accelerate the Australian prospects without being stupid of course. The market needs to be excited and to be frank other than a few of us loyal longer term holders the rest don't know the potential or are focussed just on Aus.

Time for a refresh of the board ever so slowly and a friendly reminder that they judged on results and the best barometer of this is the SP, which the market have not taken to, once again despite all that we did and the excitement of SK.

Strongly urge all Shareholders to vote no on the options for the non exec's and the re election of Mick Billing

Thoughts ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.822K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2912976 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.