ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-20

1. 2,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hi @Surges,
    I just want preface this by saying that I really enjoy reading your posts and respect your comments based on your background and experience.
    I also understand that you don't have a crystal ball and cannot predict the future, and are also not involved with the company and don't have inside knowledge on what is going on in the background,  however you do make statements with a level of certainty, prior to a reporting period or as above the AGM, that some form of positive news is imminent, which unfortunately never eventuates.

Is this because with your background, you have gone through similiar experiences, or is ADO now further behind the eight ball, and it requires more time to achieve those milestones.

'I would expect active status on ADO for trading within 2 to 3 weeks, possibly earlier on partnership news.
    This suspension might well spill into a trading halt for such news, not allowing any of those critical bystanders to hop on without paying a much higher share price.'

FYI - I am a long standing shareholder and want this company to achieve all of its potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $12.91K 587.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 371473 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 289608 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.