ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-28

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Hi @benthree

Talk about opening a can of worms. Nice work.

Please inform us of the "facts", as the truths and selective information you are providing is clearly bias in Mr Studley & Mr Hurrell favour. Are you suggesting that they are above reproach?
    Your comments are also clearly based in inside information, not available to the market.

With inside information like that, how are you NOT legally constrained and conflicted?

How independent is the chairman really, give his involvement with Ferghana? Any conflicts there at all? Was Mr Hurrell not part of the BoD who signed off on the DiaSource deal, and Canadian shambles, and Bergan?
    What has Mr Hurrell really delivered in his time with Anteo? ... stability? ...really?

Also, how was it the Mr Studley was introduced as a causal appointment?
    Is Mr Studley a proxy/representative on the BoD for of a shareholder group you know, or are involved in? Has this been disclosed, or is that secret? or are you constrained?

BTW, I'm not a fanboy of Mr Martin or Mr Sickman either, on that we agree. Geoff, as board member and large shareholder, I do have time for.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $264 12.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 372099 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 863789 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.