ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-34

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    First let me point out this is not based on inside information, but on analysis of announcements, financial reports etc, Sure I get the JH/Ferghana connection, the Canadian CN deal, and the surprise introduction of Bergen, but this was under the direction of the CEO/CFO of this time. I also looked into AS's background and experience in bringing rigour to the Board - and despite some comments today, bringing on an external party to examine ADO's technology is a big improvement on the inflated possibilities that were talked up in the past, by the then CEO - consider ( from 2009) New Zealand Diagnostics, Diosion, Bangs, Merck, eBio, OWL, Gennova, POC1, BBI, IMRA, Cook, Luminex, Uni of Qld, Sigma-Aldrich, Korma, Atomo, Ellume, Planet Innovation, all which have bought no real revenue to date, and whose management over these past few years, seems neglected. At least this latest approach gives us independent assessment, rather than the waffle of the past. Consider also the recruitment of the COO, and CFO, and why they left, not hard to conclude that they didn't like what they found, because if they could make a difference, there was always a CEO job to be had. I'm not saying that JH is not responsible for this, along with other Board members, but to suggest this is down to AS is nonsense. We had a highly paid CEO ( over $3M over 8 years) that was responsible for this, while also on the Board of Sienna, and Medical Australia. If there is a move to change over the Board, my question is, who would come on, because their diligence may find shortcomings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $12.91K 587.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 371473 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 289608 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.