ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

First I agree that the Board has been ineffective, no question...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    First I agree that the Board has been ineffective, no question on this. Second statement, Tamara mills, wasn't cut and left on her own will, after assessing the situation at Aneto and well before Studley joined, I believe, and he had no role in her decision. It's a interesting conclusion you draw that AS with 6 months experience at Anteo, knows nothing, but you want fresh, and as yet unknown blood on the board, who will presumably know it all at day one - an interesting conclusion but one only you can make as someone who can't decide if they are retired or not.

As far as Cumming and Martin investing millions, trying to keep Anteo afloat, what a lot of bullocks, they didn't even meet their joint commitments of $900K, as outlined in the November 2015 ER rights issue, and again in the 6 Jan 2016 release, realised on the 14 jan 2016 Appendix Y release as only $700K, so what happened to the other $200K - was it paid by the due date as the required by the rest of us shareholders - no idea - and putting DIA vendors in control, you do seem to fail to understand that they were the key architects who orchestrated this deal. And your statement of poor Martin falling into a debt trap, then one has to really question his judgement, as the lender was well known for unethical behaviour, and why would he do this, when he should have known the outcome would have been the free fall of the SP. Where we are know is the result of mismanagement over a number of years, not the last 12 months. Finally your emotional call for Twin and new blood on the Board - are you proposing/anticipating he join the Board, he has made good assessments on the technology over the years, on this forum, but what are his credentials in this area? But maybe not a bad idea, if he can add value, and foresight. However to continue on the path we are at the moment, my view is the only sensible, stable and considered approach, which we are just starting to see the outcome of, after years of pain, is to retain to JH, AS and GC, despite the mistakes of the past, recruit a new CEO, develop a new product and sales strategy and finally get back to the vision and goals we all believed in when we made our original investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.