NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

At the end of this year's Annual General Meeting on the 16th of...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    At the end of this year's Annual General Meeting on the 16th of November in Sydney, there is an hour of Q&A for all interested shareholders with Nearmap’s full Executive team.

Why not ask them all those wonderful questions that seem to be puzzling everyone here?

From my understanding of some of these questions they are:

- Please demystifying some figures in the 2017 Annual Report (eg. @Gillysroom wanted a more detail breakout of expenses).
    - Please hold off in issuing more options to the executive team until the financials improves further.
    - Please respect your shareholders and respond to questions/requests/concerns promptly (eg. @birdman29 wanted to see the Nearmap setup).

Personally, I do not have any issues with the issue of more options to the CEO, however before any shareholder approval is given, the criteria that these are granted under (i.e. the "Achievement" & "Performance Goal" measures) MUST be clearly defined and communicated to the shareholders.

Anyway, I'm sure many of you will have many more questions to ask Nearmap's executive team at the AGM so let's get started in compiling this list !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.