NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

We need to keep management interested and accountable at the...

1. 26 Posts.
    We need to keep management interested and accountable at the same time.

In principle I do not have an issue with Newman’s new option grant. I would have thought that a strike price north of 72 cents plus say 5% say 75 cents would be reasonable. 70 cents is too low and not aligned with shareholders expectations.

As a shareholder we should put some collective pressure on the fund managers and brokers not to support the rem report. This is if we do not agree with any of the votes. The rem report is the only vote where Norgard cannot vote and thus reflective of the shareholders view.

Reading through the comments, management might phone and put pressure on any shareholder that votes no. So if you want to be free or not feel bullied in any way, I propose voting in the last few days before the AGM. For those attending the AGM, you can always change your vote on the day.

We are living in Australia and should not be unduly pressured to vote one way or the other. This is a free country after all.

On an operational note it appears to be a good quarter out of an US perspective. This result will return the group into profit territory and the share price shoild jump as a result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.