CLH 0.00% 6.8¢ collection house limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-3

1. 2,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    I have just read through the Notice of the AGM and Explanatory Memorandum in relation to Proposed Resolution to remove Philip Hennessy as a Director. The brick walls and the staff member going on what looks like stress leave suggested that all was not well with the C5 project. Having worked all my working life in corporate roles, you get a sense of what the real situation is and when something is being covered up.
    I am not persuaded by the Board explanation in the Memorandum. Any reasonable Board would want to get to the bottom of issues even if Lev Mizikovsky was a 10% shareholder. (Many companies have directors holding much higher %ages of shares and it does not create a problem. The only time it creates a problem is when there is some conflict or something the Board would rather not surface.
    No wonder Lev resigned from the Board at the end of January.
    I think the Board is just wasting more of our shareholder funds by playing 'hard ball'.
    As I am unable to go to Brisbane for the AGM (which I would like to do) I for one will be giving my proxy to Lev Mizikovsky to vote my shares. I will direct that he votes to unseat Philip Hennessy and agains the remuneration report.
    I hope other will follow suit.
    Expect Proxy firms to phone to ask for proxies for the Board support.
    I hope the major investors / fund managers also support the stance Lev Mizikovsky is taking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.