CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

So does anyone know how much stock Macq has actually sold, I...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    So does anyone know how much stock Macq has actually sold, I would suspect not a lot, and do we know who bought it. I thought they would sell just enough to keep pushing the market down in prep for the new issue that is about to take place. Do we know what % of shares Macq has to acquire to get control? Is this doable with the new issue, or are they still well short.

Given they have 1/2 and oil field which is pretty much useless on its own, they either need to sell it or buy us. Is there any sign they are really trying to sell it?

Macq have put in a lot of time and money on taking over CTP and have a friendly board that has been willing to assist them, possibly through a major new capital raising going to Macq that can further dilute our holdings. I gather Troy Harry has been picking up stock, from what i read somewhere is he looking at how he can make a quick buck, so would make an excellent ally for Macq/ CTP board to hold their stock until they can buy it off them. How many others are also buying ctp now to do likewise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.