ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-3

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Hi all,

While we're waiting, a couple of (minor) things I've noticed recently, that may be of interest (and may also mean absolutely nothing to AnaeCo shareholders..)

The XEPT website seems to have been updated again quite recently (as in updated layout/design, not just new announcements, etc).  If so, then commiting the time and resources to do so is perhaps a sign of a company that is continuing to actively evolve (and may tie into their public listing a few months ago).  

Also, trawling through that NEEQ Stock Exchange website for XEPT it looks like they've recently won involvement in a project of significant size (they continue to pick up other projects in the single-digit AUD millions - e.g. Wuzue town sewage treatment project http://www.xqhb.com/c/119.html , but yesterday's announcement on the NEEQ Stock Exchange includes this (google-translated) text:

"Notice Number: 2017-053
    Second, the motion to consider the situation
    (A) to consider the adoption of "on the river to support the Tujia Autonomous County water supply and drainage integration of PPP projects
    Of the bill "
    1, the contents of the motion
    The company intends to undertake along the river Tujia Autonomous County water supply and drainage integration of PPP projects, the project is expected
    With a total investment of 566.69 million yuan.
    2, the results of the motion:
    Agreed to the number of shares 149,020,000 shares, accounting for the shareholders of the General Assembly has the total number of voting shares
    100.00%; against the number of shares 0 shares, accounting for the shareholders of the General Assembly of the total number of voting shares of 0.00%;
    The number of waiver shares 0 shares, accounting for the shareholders of the General Assembly has the total number of voting shares of 0.00%."

566.69 million yuan = ~AUD$111m

Very hard to determine how much of that XEPT will get, but hopefully it's enough to pay up and close out our deal!

I have not done an exhaustive search on all XEPT's projects, or the investment value of the projects they're involved in, but from memory this seems to stick out as significantly larger than usual.  Will need to go back and check to confirm.

Cheers

Freighter

P.S.  Whilst it's nice that AnaeCo is saving money by not producing a glossy AGM presentation (refer the notice of AGM), I would think we could save significantly more if the Directors are/were prepared to take a hit on their salaries...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.