EOR 0.00% $1.40 eor group limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-6

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    The meeting was upbeat. The (new) consultant that's been working with the company sounds as though he has made solid ground. The comments were that the finale pieces on finalising the acquisition that are required to be lodged with ASX and then upon ASX approval lodged with ASIC which forms part of the Notice of Meeting (NOM) as we know it, and then released on the ASX platform aka an announcement. The documents are due to be lodged within the next 1-2 weeks. That means from what I can tell NOM should then be out within 4-6 weeks. The prospectus then follows to be lodged with ASIC for approval. Once the prospectus is approved by ASIC (assuming the acquisition is approved by shareholders) the company is then able to go out in the market and raise the necessary funds.

Comments were made that there are opportunities within the region of the gas/oil field for which the company will be able to utilise it's existing infrastructure. The company did however communicate that it needs to complete the long awaited acquisition before it's in a position to take advantage of any such opportunities within the region. Unusually, the opportunities alluded too were not overstated, to me that is a good thing.

All in all, the most positive sign yet from the AGM that the company has turned the corner. Definitely happy with my shareholding. Saying that, actions speak louder than words. I look forward to seeing an ASX announcement within the next 6 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.