ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Recent communication with management: As a very long term...

1. 105 Posts.
    Recent communication with management:

As a very long term shareholder I am reaching out to try and get anymore additional information you might be able to provide me with. I have been a shareholder since 2012 and I must say this seems like a low point in regards to communication in general.

With the company in what appears to be a great situation financially, I am enquiring what options we have moving forward. Having recently completed a JORC to define a significant deposit I would assume there are many avenues open to anl. Unfortunately, it seems like nothing had been achieved or even planned post JORC. Could you please provide me with any information which may help me understand what the company has been doing for the last 6months and what plans have been established moving forward?

Response:

Thanks for your email regarding Amani Gold.

I have attached the link above to the recent (Oct 10) announcement which has quite a bit of planned activity listed in it. 30,000m drilling planned, infill, metallurgical studies, feasibility studies – all in all quite a lot. It seems to me that the additional funding will be applied to accelerate pathway to production rather than delay.

I hope this goes someway to answering your query.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.