CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-2

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    The Patrick Walta team are consolidating their powerbase in CRB.  This should be a relief to holders as it means they aren't bailing for the exits  -

Resolution 2 – Election of Director – Ms Oonagh Malone
    To consider and, if thought fit, to pass with or without amendment, as an ordinary
    resolution the following:
    Page 3
    “That, for the purposes of Articles 6.2 and 6.3 of the Constitution and for all other
    purposes, Ms Oonagh Malone, a Director who was appointed on 23 March 2018, retires
    and, being eligible, is re-elected as a Director.

Resolution 4 – Ratification of prior issue of Shares
    To consider and, if thought fit, to pass with or without amendment, as an ordinary
    "That, pursuant to and in accordance with Listing Rule 7.4 and for all other purposes,
    Shareholders ratify the issue of 2,434,276 Shares under Listing Rule 7.1 on the terms
    and conditions in the Explanatory Memorandum.”

This prior issue of shares being for consideration to Raging Bull Metals (Mr Walta) for extension of the option period to acquire mining title (see p. 14 )

Checkout Resolution 3

Resolution 3 - Approval of 10% Placement Facility
    To consider and, if thought fit, to pass with or without amendment, as a special
    "That, pursuant to and in accordance with Listing Rule 7.1A and for all other purposes,
    Shareholders approve the issue of Equity Securities of up to 10% of the issued capital
    of the Company, calculated in accordance with the formula prescribed in Listing
    Rule 7.1A.2 and on the terms and conditions in the Explanatory Memorandum.

We retail holders wont see any of that, but will get diluted.  They also have the right to do a 15% placement facility also.

So the question for me is who is going to get the placement ?

Here is a 'speccy' notion  - Norton ?  Get an equity stake in the Mt Morgan project to ride the gold, copper and pyrite coloured  dragon.  

I'm sure the Chinese want in on the project and they realize now with the economics proven up and imminent May approvals from QLD gov,  that the sale price they struck with Raging Bull was stupid.  Way too low.  They have been holding out.  They knew it would be a long and expensive $$ legal process from CRB to pry the title from their hands.  CRB couldnt afford the time or money.   Dealmakers get deals done and I suspect Walta is a dealmaker.  

Suffering holders (like me) some more patience (euphemism for nashing of teeth & swearing under breath) needed.  As many holders have previously posted - why walk away from a mining project that pours gold (and its credits) for under $1000 p/oz ?  It doesn't make ANY COMMERCIAL SENSE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.236K 309K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3256498 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.