NEU 2.90% $19.86 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-90

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1225
    the company gives the market another element for managing the price for the next sessions.
    everything is aimed at the balance and interests of who is a shareholder of weight and who will be for maturing options in shares. taking note of the latest news and the new numbers on the market "advice" to those who considered my last long post and of little content, to print it as a synthetic handbook to read the market in the next 30/60 days.
    commenting briefly on this night's announcement, I believe that the first objective is to guarantee 30 trading days above $ 3.22; secondly, I think it is extraordinary that a thick biotech pay a sort of exclusivity to a premium of 33% higher than the price of last Friday, although for a modest package. I would say that it is very obvious that the parties are confronted for years and that the time interval of the three months is only to option NNZ-2591 that we know is the great relative value of Neuren and that until proven otherwise it is in the hands of US ARMY , therefore, as always, it has been said, by force of what from the military it is necessary to pray for other shores of bliss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.86
Change
0.560(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.538B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.80 $20.00 $19.40 $3.777M 191.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1060 $19.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.87 209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.