VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Hi Dr D, the options are bound to get up given as the other...

1. 3,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Hi Dr D,

the options are bound to get up given as the other directors indicated that they are allowed and will vote that way. We all know Gary has a very big block,

I need to get the form in early next week for the vote and I feel much the same as you for the same reasons. I won't fly to Perth this year as it was a waste of time, given 12 months on we are still very much in the dark (especially around our number 1 investment) Until they either speak or CX allows (whatever), they should not be handing out options, as fair value (whether more or less) can not be found in a market that is not fully informed. This is efficient market theory 101 and if they can not talk, they should not issue full stop in my view, as any other excuse, explanation or reasoning is plain and utter BS.

So to send a message, for what it is worth, I will vote no to Jeff's options with my modest holding, just hoping they get some sort of a message that this is just not good enough over such a long period. It is frustrating that we need to scrape the dark regions of the internet to get some idea of what is, or may be, happening.

Cheers
    Last edited by jonkey1995: 18/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.