ALC 9.72% 7.9¢ alcidion group limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-12

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    The Equity Incentive Plan looks pretty standard to me. Most of these start-up, low market cap compaines do this to attract good quality sales staff away from the big names. It is a high risk (job security) high reward (selling increases company value and therefore the value of your shares) type deal. Without it you will just attract the rubbish sales professionals that are basically just order takers. That will not work with a small operation like we have here.

I know many sales people that have moved into this type of company, offering this type of incentive just because they are hungry sales people (and generally quality sales people too). For those that know they are good at what they do, these roles give them the best chance of earning some serious cash. (Seriously serious cash in some instances). Remember though that regardless, this industry is based on an OTE (on target earnings) split of generally around a 50% base wage, 50% commission + accelerators. So where a sales person sells very little, they in turn earn a pretty normal wage (and a lot of pressure from management - see glassdoor comments) But where sucessful, the incentives are very high. I would expect a similar situation here but with sales being rewarded with shares in the company that could further increase the staff members earnings, as results = increased share price.

So I have no issue with it. It is, imo in all our best interests.
    Last edited by Subs: 26/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.007(9.72%)
Mkt cap ! $106.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.9¢ 7.4¢ $110.4K 1.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72983 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 91409 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.