ALC 1.85% 5.3¢ alcidion group limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-70

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132

Great report on the AGM thanks COMPOSER,  all the more valuable by inclusion of your thoughts including about Singapore*.

When you said "The ability for different systems to talk to each other is a major bonus" and "the effectiveness of the AI in the Miya platform increases in conjunction with the number of individual data feed " I immediately thought of Veritone's  aiWare platform    https://www.veritone.com/aiware/

It is a platform with similarities to our use of MIYA and I think some of it it could be used by them and vice versa. I would love to get your opinion on that and depending on what you say I may pass it on to ALC.  

* "I do think there is a potential market in Singapore which is attractive given its stable political environment and the nation’s strategic goal of establishing itself as an international medical hub."  How terrific would it be for the WHOLE NATION of Singapore to use us!!  Whilst not quite my long held grandiose global idea for Health, it might lead to Singapore becoming the global medical hub.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $69.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $62.28K 1.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 506080 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.