RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

What are they going to update the website with?There has been...

1. 1,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109

What are they going to update the website with?

There has been multiple mentions over the past 12 months about what the company has been looking at. In fact in the most recent quarterly they have made mention of:

The Board continues to identify and assess additional opportunities in the gold, energy metals and base metals space including a brownfields base and energy metals project in South East Asia, and a base and energy metals project in Africa.

they have put this in an announcement to the ASX so i hardly think they are making this up. 

It also sounds like they are trying to target something that is a little bit more advance then just a block of land with "potential"

take away the fact that any sort of acquisition has been mentioned in any announcement the things i'm looking for in a shell:

1. how much cash do they have - RMX has 2.8 mill

2. Whats the market cap currently sitting at - very reasonable at 4.8 mill

3. any potential for a consolidation?  - highly unlikely as the MC is quite low 

4. Any potential for a cap raise - we have plenty of cash so if there was going to be a cap raise it would probably be in connection with a massive announcement 

5. How much are they spending? - $135K a quarter, we have 2.8 million i will let you do the math on how long we can survive

So thinking that they are a listed company i dont think the ASX is going to let them sit on their butts doing nothing.

again its not a question of IF but when, im happy to wait and ill be trying to get the average down even more until something is announced. 

why are you so sure that there wont be an acquisition? 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.