NWH 1.78% $2.76 nrw holdings limited

And hello again hicks :) Asking me that kind of question is not...

1. 17,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3700
    And hello again hicks
    Asking me that kind of question is not going to result in an answer based on numerical logic - everyone around here knows my grasp on numbers is as blithe as my understanding of just about anything else.
    I just collect information and try to pass it on to those who might wrap it up into something useful and return it to me.
    However along the way I do gather a perspective..and when this clears I align with it no matter what else is going on ;
    My perspective on Jules’ salary, therefore :

Everything we see from NRW empowers trust in the management ...from announcements and presentations, to dealing with clients, to adding shareholder value, to winning against terrible odds to discerning our best way forward, and more.

There is nothing fatuous, insincere or unreasonable in ANY activity I have seen in a scrutiny that started just after GFC, took a life break for a while and then returned with keen focus just before FAL was awarded.

Jules can set his own salary as far as I am concerned because I trust him to do the right thing.

Further, ‘symbolism’ is a real factor in business just as it is everywhere else . Mr Salini probably dud not stay at the airport motel when/if he visited Perth .
    The CEO salary tells everyone how good we are .

And the impact on us ?
    A hypothetical ( hopefully accurate) maths exercise shows a random figure of $372,000 against 372,000,000 shares works out at .001 of a cent per share ( I don’t remember what the actual increase amounted to )

As already said I feel that large negative vote is mysterious, unwarranted and ugly
    Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 23/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.76
Change
-0.050(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.82 $2.75 $1.186M 428.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11616 $2.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.76 8698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.75
  Change
-0.050 ( 1.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.81 $2.81 $2.75 76091
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.