ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    RESOLUTION 4 - RATIFICATION OF ISSUE OF SECURITIES – BERGEN CONVERTIBLE NOTES (TRANCHE ONE)
    To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following resolution as an ordinary resolution:
    “That for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 7.4, and for all other purposes, Shareholders ratify the issue by the Company of 4,380,000 Convertible Notes to Bergen Global Opportunity Fund II, LLC on 14 September 2018 as set out in Section 5.1 of the Explanatory Statement.”

6. RESOLUTION 5 - APPROVAL OF AGREEMENT TO ISSUE SECURITIES BERGEN CONVERTIBLE NOTES (TRANCHE TWO)
    To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following resolution as an ordinary resolution:
    “That for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 7.1, and for all other purposes, the agreement to issue 4,380,000 Convertible Notes to Bergen Global Opportunity Fund II, LLC is ratified, as further described in Section 6.1 of the Explanatory Statement.”

RESOLUTION 6 - RATIFICATION OF ISSUE OF SECURITIES – BERGEN SHARES AND BERGEN OPTIONS
    To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following as an ordinary resolution: “That for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 7.4, and for all other purposes, Shareholders ratify the issue and allotment by the Company of 20,901,695 Shares and 19,800,000 Options to Bergen Global Opportunity Fund II, LLC as set out in Section 7.1 of the Explanatory Statement.”

I've considered the above and do think them fit to pass as ordinary resolutions. That is with my current understanding of the situation.

I'm interested to hear others opinions (reasonable ones hopefully) as to what the ramifications for a no vote are.

I can't determine conclusively what shares have been issued to Bergen already and exactly what the financial situation will be after payment of Flem purchase a Flem drill out.

Can someone who has an in-depth understanding of the Bergen convertible notes/options situation shed some light on the situation?
    Last edited by Mozzy: 28/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.