PGM 0.00% 3.0¢ platina resources limited

As Oly said ecently, 26 to 6 says it all.I certainly plan to...

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    As Oly said ecently, 26 to 6 says it all.

I certainly plan to vote against the Renumeration Report (there is no guarantee that pgm willbe any better off under thismob in 12 mnths and then we can really shake the BOD) and will have a closer look at performance Rights as I am sure they are sufficiently well paid if CN's salary and options are any guide.

I have thought about Dr Hartley and he most likely has made major contributions to scandium development but there is also a gaggle of expert consultants may also be equal or greater mainstays.

Who knows? I do know that AUZ and CLQ seem to have greater market attraction (eg AUZ announcement of today). What I do know though about him is that he is part of the gang that:

1. gave Munni Munni away, 

2. failed to advance SK and

3. I strongly suspect given some of the announcements exMosig to CN appt, played a strong role in the earlier BOD decision to advance Sc and ignore any market potential of Co and NI. All to the detriment of us shareholders.

Accoringly, I intend to exercise my 1,033,000 votes through a proxy. But to who? I can't get to the agm.

Is there any certainty that the Chairman will vote tham as I direct?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 305000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 158771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.45am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.