PGM 12.0% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

Yep. Sounds the way to go. i may well vote that way, but where...

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Yep. Sounds the way to go. i may well vote that way, but where are all the earlier posters (eg Sumak, HR) who made a lot of noise about actioning alternative  Directors and change through assistance from holders' proxies? All quiet now it seems unless the Resistance Movement is not yet organised or still underground. They are leaving their run late if they have any genuine intentions.Was 30% of total voting rights claimed? Or, am I just out of the loop?

My guess is that the10% additional capital may be part of a deal to get sufficient capital from major holders who reckon they should be running the company, to keep it afloat until a major breakthrough can be achieved? They were certainly not in control before. CN has been busy running around and must have done something, assuming he has met with them.

Got a laugh when reading the standard cautionary and obligatory statement about "Voting Exclusions". The only Directot holding shares is Anderson who must have  broken open his piggy bank to purchase 104,340 ordinary shares at around 10 cents each. Not one of all the other Directors has any shares except performance rights and unlisted options they have awarded themselves.

What a joke, No wonder we are up that well known creek. And look at how long the've been Directors, collecting Directors fees of $57,000pa (that's what ABC Directors get for heavens sake) and big payments in Consultancy Fees for Services Rendered, whether it be technical, accounting, legal. The stock is a cash cow for them into which  they refuse to put their own money, let alone the monies they drag out of pgm. Enough said, that says it all, not just the current stock price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $9.176K 346.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382913 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 657880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.