PHX 0.00% 3.7¢ pharmx technologies limited

I thought that the background of David Klinger noted in...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I thought that the background of David Klinger noted in resolution 2 was interesting:

Election of David Klinger as a Non-Executive Director.

The following information has been provided by David Klinger and has not been independently verified by the Company.

David Klinger has over 30 years business experience across Asia Pacific. He has held senior executive roles at Macquarie Bank and Credit Suisse and has built and run several successful technology related businesses. David is currently a director of Spring Capital, a venture capital company. David brings extensive business contacts and experience that can assist Corum in corporate matters.

David has served as a director, board observer and responsible officer for a number of companies including Liquidnet Asia, Macquarie Securities, Credit Suisse Asia and Allied Resource Partners. He has mentored several CEO’s, steered companies through restructuring and served on regional and global management teams. In these roles he has brokered a number of deals and partnerships. Whilst David has not worked directly in the health space he has a number of investments and contacts in the field. He has also been involved in several technology platform businesses with similar characteristics to Corum Health.

David believes an independent director should not receive a salary or consulting fees from the company and ideally should have a meaningful personal investment in the company. David and his family are Corum’s second largest shareholder and have been so for in excess of ten years. David is committed to representing the interests of the minority shareholders and seeing the value of the company maximised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $21.07K 569.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 489358 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 121596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.