ION 0.00% 1.2¢ iondrive limited

I will be attending the AGMI have a few questions to raise.1....

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I will be attending the AGM

I have a few questions to raise.

1. Concerning the lack of transparency in the issuing the latest round of shares. We were told it was to "sophisticated" shareholders/investors. Who deemed them to be "sophisticated" making everyone else "unsophisticated" and how were these shareholders selected?

2. Where is the Financial planning? This company seems to survive on a trickle feed of funds, generated by occasional capital raising. The Financial planning should have given some confidence in the future and we should be planning to have enough cash for 3 years of "normal" pre mining activity, irrespective of any cash inflows that might arise when we mine. Capital raisings to actually start mining should be outside the "normal" funding activities. The uncertainty around whether the company can continue would be addressed  by the 3 year plan, and capital raising could have occurred when the share price was around 30c and not  now where almost double the shares have to be issued leading to  more dilution.

I have a few others around the Joint Venture possibilities and what they mean for shareholder dilution.

My second question is I think the biggie.

I don't really have much issue with the current directors apart from the questions I raise. People should note that they are all significant shareholders who want this company to work. I would suggest Shareholders to help by not getting personal and to try to give suggestions and if necessary point out alternative views

Good luck to all shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1280707 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.