ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

Seriously, I was comparing SAR to NST .... perhaps a careful...

1. 2,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    Seriously, I was comparing SAR to NST .... perhaps a careful re-read would help you. I struggle to come up with a company to compare SAU to ..... lots of 'possibles' and a few 'maybe's' , but no 'probables', no production and no JORC resources, and seriously underfunded.

With a staff 15-20 with an average all in salary package of say $100 = $2m per year. Add listing and office costs + some drilling.

The cash burn for a company with nothing to speak of in Australia (Cannon is dead in the water) and no meaningful mining production mining in SK for GOK, let alone profit flowing out of SK makes me wonder, when the money will run out .... show me the money.

Now that you mention NST, they would make a wonderful cornerstone investor - Currently there isn't one !

If NST want to do some charity work, acquire some tax losses, and acquire a SK connection, perhaps could make an offer for SAU? $1 per share would still only amount to NST MD's annual bonus. SAU's portfolio in NST's hands may be worth something.

The mill NST acquired from WGX which was previously bolstered by Cannon open pit ore, is now going to be used by NST for their own ore sources - they don't need Cannon UG whose development costs are going to be funded by WTF ?

SLR sold its 12% interest in SAU as they didn't think Cannon was anywhere as prospective as their own ground, and so that mill is also not available .... which mill is ??. 

PS the top marginal tax rate in Australia is close to 50% for income, half that for capital gains on assets held for more than 1yr.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 345000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2600000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.