AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Firstly, it is the responsibility of the shareholder(s) to lodge...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Firstly, it is the responsibility of the shareholder(s) to lodge a Form 603/604 to the ASX, not the Company's responsibility...so you are incorrect in stating that the "company secretary has failed to lodge...". The Company secretary can offer in "assisting" to lodge a Form 603/604 to the ASX on behalf of the shareholder(s), but the Company is not obliged or penalised if it is not lodged and, at the end of the day, what control does the Company ultimately have over shareholder(s) that buy and/or sell their shares? None.

Secondly, the Company already has a company secretary...so not sure what you are getting at by saying "perhaps its time for AUL to employ a company secretary". Do you mean a sole company secretary? The issue is that the company does not need the expense nor has the workload required to have a full time secretary and hence is actually reducing costs by using a "shared" company secretary. A previous company secretary being Winton W. was the company secretary on half a dozen company's simultaneously...shared company secretaries of ASX listed speccies is quite common.

Thirdly, every time I send an email or leave a message it gets responded to...sometimes it may take a few days, but there is a response. Having said that, if you are leaving messages in relation to why hasn't the company secretary lodged the Form 604...well maybe they are not responding because they have no obligation to lodge and see your correspondence as a unnecessary waste of their time? That is just my opinion...but if you are a busy person...what takes priority...serious business matters or trivial questions?

By all means, feel free to bring this all up at the AGM...you will find they are quite an accommodating bunch.

Cheers The K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.