BRL 0.00% 85.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

performance rights for what....? -successfully bottoming BRL...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    performance rights for what....?
    -successfully bottoming BRL this year and picking up some shares via the buy back and at their own personal gain at cheap as chips price,
    -producing no dividend for shareholders,
    -losing a court case (i know they are appealing but unless they pull a rabbit out of their ass its seems like they have shot themselves in the foot),
    -and finally for not marketing and communicating with retailers (where's the port updates, the dredging, the institutional investor pick up announcements to boast, etc...)

personally i think with regards to share performance, communication, and frank openness they shouldn't have the gall to suggest performance rights... but i guess greed and power tend to make the head swell.

my question for the AGM (given i cannot attend) - they state they will buy up to maximum of 75 million share or 11.25 million AUD over a year, with the timing and number of shares bought dependent on SP and market conditions...
    -aren't these market conditions good enough? at a year low price to go ahead with more vigorous buying and reset the SP to where we should be?
    - what will they do with the rest of the money? if they don't spend it fully on the buy back- will that go towards a dividend or a nice midwinter party or holiday for the directors?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5177 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.45am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.