GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-16

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Here is my "fairytale"...
    He Delists the other company so he can focus all his attention on this one.
    He doesn't have a exorbitant lifestyle but sinks all his hard earned and his time into this company.
    He bends over backwards to build a GIANT, ...( in the process loses some rats and mice during the acquisition phases)
    Has sleepless nights but doesn't disclose a thing in case there are other "giants" out there looking to rip the pot 'o Gold out from under us.
    Has the co suspended so it looks like nothing is going on , while he furiously paddles like a duck to get all the things lined up before trading.
    Sees people are getting a whiff of what he is doing and decides that the name Raven has become synonymous with lots of acquisitions so changes the name to Gasfields .
    Finalizes the last purchases , gets the gas and oil flowing at at the original well and all the others purchases start earning and adding to the bottom line and Mr Featherby becomes a Legend in all our books , and everyone is rewarded for their "forced" patience are happy and have smiles as broad as the side of a barn.
    Now that is so much better than a yellow brick road without a thong dont you think.
    And just so you know ....I have my hard earned in here just like you guys but every positive thougt has proven to negate 27 negative ones so if I can just get 1/27 of you to sustain a inkling of positivity as I do, regardless of the adverse circumstances which we are in , ( not be-stating what is obvious) tides could turn for Mr Featherby, fortune could smile on his efforts, and he could magnanimously have it trickle down to the market and thus to us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.