WTM 22.7% 40.5¢ waratah minerals limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-12

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Muppets? Only China and Africa have bulk quantities of graphite, China has theirs locked up now, even Australia only has scraps of the stuff. Africa has a lot of it and as many Americans know Africa is a country far away from well somewhere but Mozambique is open for business. With the quantity and comparative purity/ high grade of graphite that BAT has I'm stuffed if I know how this board couldn't get the finance to get this project to production stage. The big players BHP and RIO and the asorted rest are collectively investing hundreds of millions in expanding their copper, lithium, cobalt and nickel assets. Prices are on the rise but they can't make batteries without graphite. Either they get the finance for graphite mines/producers like BAT or the forecast graphite shortage will come sooner than later. BAT even now is an asset in the bank but I would much rather see it as an asset in production. NOW. Batteries are made from a recipe and a big part of that recipe is Graphite (until graphene takes over then watch the price of graphite , it will be like gold). I worked for years in industries making nickel and cobalt 99.999something % pure for batteries. I've watched the recipe change over the last 20 or so years but graphite will always be in the mix. Hold graphite close to your heart but in the future take graphene to bed, it will be a good ride wait and see. Hang onto BAT. Not the sort of post Wombat would post but we are different creatures. Graphene is the future.
    If tou really want to see about Muppets go to ctlshareholdersag.com
    Ozapp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.075(22.7%)
Mkt cap ! $72.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 43.0¢ 33.5¢ $1.489M 3.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82301 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.