IIQ 1.67% 59.0¢ inoviq ltd

Read! it clearly states “may be paid” & “divided among the...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Read!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1767/1767193-b17ac4f5b31a0a12ccdbce7fdda06cf5.jpg
    it clearly states “may be paid” & “divided among the non-executive directors in the manner determined by the board from time to time”.

The last announcement was great but extremely toned down thanks to TF. TF won’t allow BD1 to announce much during this time which doesn’t help the SP much especially based on hype but on the other hand one must suspect there’s a lot more to this than is being announced which is clear by the way it’s being handled.

To get an answer on what either Max or Philip are currently doing will be very sensitive information as well.

We are far from sophisticated investors and are equally as far out of the loop. We don’t have access to the same information neither do any of us have the insurance on our investment that some do.

We can have our own rules to protect our capital and do our own due diligence, that we can do and are 100% in control of and if you eff up you eff up not the market.

As most would have done their background research on both Max and Philip you’d know that all the companies they are involved in where very similar to BD1 and they got in around or close to the same SP.

I read a great post on here the other day about BD1 being one of those very rare opportunities and it has many ticks and those ticks are only growing.

each to their own as always but if you decide to invest in this company I’m fairly certain this stock will give every investor a very high return and this is the only company I’m happy to mention to others I know as a good investment and everyone I have mentioned this to has easily doubled their investment already including my own personal doctor.

I’m coming up to 3 years invested in BD1 and think I’ll go to this AGM.

enjoy your weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 59.5¢ 58.0¢ $4.527K 7.767K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38600 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 198 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.