IIQ 1.67% 59.0¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-8

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    While I’m posting as I rarely do these days. Thank you to all the informative and knowledgeable posters on here.

It’d be good to remember BD1 didn’t send you a letter in the mail or email, message or call you asking you for your money.

You were either told about, stumbled on or it came up on your scanner for either moving averages, % gained or % loss if your a shorter.

my point is please stop being victims or feeling entitled to something you haven’t done anything for.

not many of us would let’s say own more than 5 million shares which is still a small holding.

yes it’s the companies responsibility to try and achieve what they set out to do and be as transparent as possible but if you don’t hold enough shares to actually have a say and the power to make changes unless you can rally the troops and voice as one you are just a small investor hoping to make some money.

I agree from the information available BD1 is on course and is showing signs of potentially making it but that doesn’t mean life’s on hold or this will be a guaranteed meal ticket out of your life currently.

even if it did how many of us are actually financially literate enough to know how to use that money properly to generate a passive income to see you out as dreamed?

my point is never hope, don’t rely and never stop learning.

BD1 is a small part or what is your life and may give you enough capital from your investment to invest in bigger projects.

it’s better to consider what you can do for the world rather than always thinking about what the world can do for you. Have faith in yourself and I don’t mean the lord kind of faith I mean believe in yourself and invest in yourself and don’t listen to anyone that hasn’t taken then time to educate themselves on any topic being discussed more than yourself.

it’s all about mindset and discipline.

when you read any forums on HC it’s filled with outlandish expectations and complete BS theories with no intelligence attached to those comments.

BD1 stands out for me a lot because it hasn’t in the past presented itself as a lifestyle company which nearly every other penny does. Big wages and big goals accompanied by pipe dreams and tomorrow stories.

My tomorrow self tells me to work harder today so I’m smarter and one step closer to my goals tomorrow.

I do believe from all the information available and having also been invested in BD1 for the time I have feel they are more genuine and honest in their intentions than many others in the ASX.

I think we should focus more on the fact that we have an opportunity to invest in a company like BD1 with its potential and that we the small investors can actually become big investors from this.

These companies usually are private or will be brought out and not offered to us anymore. We may get a dollar which some may be happy with but honestly BD1 has the potential to and only if all comes to fruition be worth billions and what is that worth as many have stated or asked! What do you think?

The biggest money made is when a tech/product is made for the world and is needed and networkable. Early detection for cancer! Massive!!!!! Potentially savings for governments? Massive! Mandatory blood tests for all employees, guaranteed.

BD1 has the potential to become far bigger than most can even imagine. Just draw a system around projections and where it will be used.

Best of all we may become millionaires fro investing in a company that saves millions of lives or extend their life expectancy and more than likely many we love and even ourselves.

So appreciate this opportunity and be thankful you have this opportunity rather than focus on the negatives as BD1 is progressing and each day getting closer to becoming commercial.

Rant over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 59.5¢ 58.0¢ $4.527K 7.767K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38600 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 198 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.