GDA 0.00% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

That would be much appreciated if the concerns about the...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    That would be much appreciated if the concerns about the continued dilution of shareholders could be raised. If I was in WA I'd be attending to say just that.

Dan's point on improved market communication is well made. The quarterlies, while apparently viewed by management as an administrative burden, served an important purpose in providing regular communication to the market on how things were going and regular momentum for the SP. Now they don't have to do them anymore, there has been no replacement with other forms of regular shareholder communication and so the market is in the dark. As a result, visibility is reduced, confidence wanes, the SP drifts. Look at the buy side at the moment... tumbleweeds.

I firmly believe a big reason why no one is lining up to buy is because they don't know about the company. I think GRB is going to continue to do well as a business, which is why I have the stock, but if others don't see that then the SP is going nowhere.

Management may not really care about the SP - "we're focused on running the business, etc" - but don't forget the shareholders are the ones funding this show and they want a return.

If anyone at GRB is reading this: this is investor relations basics guys. Basics. Spend some money on an IR firm who can help you do this.

Because two results announcements each year plus the AGM slides doesn't cut it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $23.14K 86.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 76615 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.