NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-4

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    I share your pain and frustration @Range61, but the "Directors will have the flexibility and discretion to issue up to a maximum of 60 million new Shares within a 3 month period from the date of the Meeting". It doesn't mean it will happen or be the maximum of 60 million, but it gives them the option to do it if they feel it is necessary. If the operations in China come to fruition, even in a less regulative jurisdiction - you'd think that revenue would be a few quarters away, and it wouldn't surprise me if a small raise did occur to provide working capital to the company in the meantime.

In my opinion we could be a couple of announcements away from having a dollar in front of the share price. I'm sure the Directors would prefer going into the AGM with some progress with the commercial arrangements - they will look like rock stars and shareholders could be ALOT richer. If this progress is made the old "days and weeks" comment will be a distant memory and there will be many upbeat holders on this forum - I give you the drumwink.png.

That announcement was a shocker, and it was very sloppy and frustrating, however, it doesn't impact the fundamentals of the Leigh Creek Project and most probably the reason you invested in the company in the first place. If you can grit your teeth and hold on tight - I think it will be worth your while in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.