SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

A few comments,1. Performance shares are only received if GG and...

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    A few comments,

1. Performance shares are only received if GG and Rahul can perform i.e. positive EBITDA in a quarter and then EBITDA > $1.5 million per quarter.
    If they can achieve that when all the so called doom and gloom experts are saying SYT is going under then I say it's a worthy reward.

2. Nothing is the AGM agenda refers to the current capital restructuring. Resolution 8 - 10% Placement Facility was in the last AGM agenda and it's standard practice for ASX listed companies. I expect an announcement regarding the capital restructuring on 5th November especially because it is now after the Quarterly Report.

3. Steven Elfman and Nigel Hennessy don't get paid cash. Unlike most companies who pay all of their directors a salary, SYT do not. (Shock! Horror!) Instead they get paid shares. Last year it was 1.3 million each. This year it is 1.5 million each. Very modest and completely acceptable.

4. Yes, GG and Rahul get paid above the average for directors of an Australian company. However, they are also full time working employees who are traveling the world working their butts off to sell the SYT product and negotiate new contracts. If you split their salaries into half for being directors and half for being full time employees then their pay doesn't seem that high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.