AUZ 9.09% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

my key takeaways :1. Almost an 800 K annualised compensation...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    my key takeaways :

1. Almost an 800 K annualised compensation package for Benjamin Bell which is NOT in conformity with his 2018 performance and delivery. I would rate his performance as a 4 rating on a 5 point scale ( 1 being outstanding). Commercial acumen and good business practice does not award such performance with salary increments, bonuses or incremental share options. To the contrary , the Board should work towards a CEO replacement.

2. Switching the previous share loan scheme with exercise price pegged at 11 c to an ESP with exercise at 3 C is an act of charity to this CEO . Hold him to his promises and commitments made to shareholders and hold him to the same standards as shareholders who were left hanging with unmet promises and commitments, hugely diluted and value deprived at 11 cents ! Play fair AUZ Board and exercise your first responsibility ..shareholder protection / value creation. Remember the man takes home 400 K in cash each year ...where is the performance and delivery to justify this comp. Stop hiding behind “ industry standard “ excuses. Chair must act in the interests of shareholders for a change.

3. The Chair and existing Directors have done precious little this last year to protect and deliver on shareholder promises. They should NOT be afforded options either incrementally or in exchange of past grossly underwater share plans .

4. The performance of AUZ has been dismal this last reported year . It will be in shareholder interest to get fresh experienced professionals on the Board .. a huge opportunity therefore to replace the retiring Director.

This is the opportunity presented to shareholders to jointly drive for positive change . The Ni Co Sc opportunity is alive , but this company needs an urgent wake up call if it is to deliver in 2020 and beyond.

Change leadership and change our future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $242.2K 24.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15940258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5156448 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 7509300
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.